There’s nothing like having fresh produce from your own garden. It even tastes better. Sometimes I love soup so much I can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have grown to like butternut and I decided to combine my favorite vegetables to make soup.
This is particular soup is great for summer or winter. If you like you can also wash it down with wine .
- 1 Butternut
- 2 cups of Coriander / Cilantro
- 1 kg Carrot
- Half a kilo of spinach
- Courgette/ Zucchini
- 500g of coconut milk/ cream
- 1 cup of Chives
- 3 tea spoons of salt
- Freshly ground Pepper
- Chilli (optional)
- 500 ml of water
- Peel the Butternut and chop them into cubes
- Peel the carrots and chop them
- Slice the courgette/ zucchini
- Put all the ingredients in a pot and steam them
- When soft enough blend them or use a hand mixer
- Add coriander/ cilantro
- Put salt
- Add the coconut milk/ bring to boil
Enjoy your meal! Have a fantastic day.